Stay safe from fire and arc flash exposure while you work hard, with this superior flame resistant Henley . Certified with a high arc rating of 13 (CAT2), this cotton knit work shirt is a cut above the rest in the industry . It won’t ignite nor will it continue burning if exposed to flames . That should give you peace of mind so you can focus on your job.
Flamesafe Workwear with Maxisoft ® technology is preshrunk and feels soft from the get-go.
You will stay cool and comfortable when wearing this 6.5oz. 100% cotton knit shirt with its moisture management feature that keeps you from soaking in your sweat in high-heat job sites. Depending on the risk, you can wear this FR Henley on its own. You can also wear it as an added protective layer under your FR Hoodie.
Flame Resistant Henley Cotton FR Navy
- 6.5oz FR Cotton Interlock
- Rib Knit Crew Neck Collar
- CERTIFIED FR clothing for the life of the garment
- NFPA 70E | NFPA2112 | ASTM F1506
- ATPV 13 Cal/cm CAT 2 | ASTM F1959
- Maxisoft® means the fabric is not stiff or itchy
- Ships anywhere in the USA